Happy Memorial Day!!
Hope everyone had a good Monday and fun day off. Mom and Daddy played with Daddy's Sigma Nu guys at Edisto. Spencer and I spent Friday night in Beaufort and visited with my college friend, Jeannie Noren and her boyfriend Joel. We left for Edisto on Saturday am and stayed there until early this am. Went to the Statlers today for a Memorial Day BBQ- YUM!- and hung out at their pool. Went swimming and forgot how tired a good swim can make you. Just woke from a GREAT nap. :)
I'm enjoying using our new computer... the Witkins just got wireless, too, so I'm able to type, watch the news and lie in the bed all at the same time. I'm liking this!
Carolyn, David and John Thomas are in Hawaii and Carolyn just called to say she and David both successfully surfed!! They stood up and everything!!! They are going this afternoon to an official luau!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment