Carolyn here: Our friend Chris Jones is a musician and plays at various places in Beaufort and Hilton Head. His wife Katy got a group together to go hear him play at San Migels, one of the "family friendly" places he plays. David was working late, so John Thomas and I went. We had a good group go and all had a great time! I met two nice couples, Trey and Debra and their daughter Hayes and Jason and Kelly and their daughter Haley. Andrew (the new episcopal priest) and his wife Lauren also came. We rode with Katy and their daughter Anna Kate. Logan came with us since Trent is at a conference and Kim had a meeting. He was a great help entertaining the babies in the backseat on the ride over. Here is the table, we were a wild crew, 4 babies! I know the wait staff loved cleaning up after us!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment