This kid was a trooper- in and out of the car 3 times plus a trip to the grocery store. He really did well! It's so much fun to lag this little one around-- he LOVES people. Women, men, black or white, John Thomas smiles and laughs at everyone. The folks at the grocery store loved him, too. I properly gave credit to his momma and daddy but also stood tall, informing everyone he was MY nephew. :)
We got home, unpacked the car- which nerved me a little... what do I do with him while I'm up and down the stairs? I decided to leave him in the car in his carseat- and started supper. Carolyn packed a kiddie meal with noodles, chicken and peas. Well, Sassy does not have a high-chair but John Thomas's momma sent a cleaver booster seat with us. Feeding this big boy was fun-- he's such an independent kid that he didn't really like me "feeding" him. This is how I know this:
After feeding? Bathing. After all that, finally a chance to cook our own supper. The Witkin's are early supper-eaters, so Carolyn was surprised, when she came in at 8:15, that I was just starting supper for Spencer and I.
I now know why Carolyn and David sometimes don't eat until 9pm!!!
John Thomas and Sassy's EXCELLENT Adventure.... to be continued on another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment