Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh, blog...

I have neglected you! I wish to spend more time working on you but it seems anything that takes a little extra time or effort, gets put on my back burner. I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to tell you about our Christmas or review the past year with you. You are probably jealous that I spend more time reading other people's blogs and updating my status on Facebook. You see, I don't have to think much on those things and they don't take as much time.

I'm in the process of taking small steps to complete those extra time, extra effort things on my "to-do" list. I will work to post weekly so I don't get so far behind next time. That's my timeline. So please, hold on till next week! I'll make an attempt to catch you up then!

:) Sharon

1 comment:

Snyder Family said...

Glad to know you are still out there! I've missed you and look forward to reading about your holiday!