Sharon here.... wish I had some pictures to share but I haven't been that great with picture-taking recently.
Spencer and I had a good and un-hectic weekend. We went to Bluffton on Friday night and had a fun Thai dinner. Saturday we went to Hunting Island early- like 8:30am and enjoyed the peacefulness of the morning sun and calmer beach. Right as everyone and their brother-- including the surfers-- got there, we left. We left the beach at 11:30 and went to Johnson Creek Tavern for burgers and beers. I love that we can go into JCT's with wet bathing suits and sandy. Its a great place!
Carolyn and I visited two friends who recently moved into new homes on Saturday night. Sunday was laundry day and Mom and Dad came tonight for 6:00pm church. We had dinner and a nice visit afterward.
A few weeks ago, about two weeks after my surgery, I fell getting out of the bathtub. I have not felt good about my knee since and tomorrow I'm going to get another MRI to make sure I haven't done anything else to my knee. Its possible I tore the mininscus- sorry, that's likely misspelled- which is the cartiledge. Sometimes that is not a problem and sometimes it is. If its torn and out of the way, no problem, I could live with it. If its torn and kinda hanging out there, it will cause my knee to pop and crack often and cause discomfort when the knee bends. Good news is that the graft from the surgery is strong and my muscles are building back from weeks of unuse.
All for now... hope everyone had a good weekend! :) Sharon
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment