Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello San Francisco!

We traveled to San Francisco last week for my Best Friend Melissa's wedding. Traveling did not go as smoothly as it did last time. Our first flight was late, so we missed our second flight in Houston. They put us on a later flight, but in three seperate seats scattered through out the plane! I told them I would be more than happy for someone else to deal with my over tired child on the plane, but that the people seated next to him might have an issue when he needed to nurse! Needless to say, they changed our seats so that he and I were together and when we got on the plane a nice man changed seats with David so we could all sit together. But, once we got out there we had a great time! This picture is in our hotel in the city. It appears John Thomas thinks we should just put him in the suitcase next time!

No comments: