Friday, September 07, 2007

DeBruhl Update

It's been a busy couple of weeks for us! I started back to school on Aug 25th. I am getting my masters in social work through USC-columbia. I am doing the part-time program and this is my 2nd year of 3. I have saturday classes in Columbia plus 2 days a week at my internship. So summer of fun is over! John Thomas is going back to his old daycare 2 days a week and Thursday was his first day. He had so much fun, maybe too much! He was one really tired boy when he came home! We spent the weekend of the 25th in the midlands, visiting w/ David's family and going to Bradock Gardner's 1st birthday party. Then headed to the beach Thursday, sat in the house while it rained and rained and rained, then up to clemson Sunday, then to Charleston Tuesday, then unpacking and washing clothes Wed, then started my internship Thursday! Here are some pics!

No comments: