We've received requests for John Thomas's first birthday pictures and Carolyn is busy with her Masters. Here is a little "taste" of my nephew's introduction to icing and cake (it was orange!!) but I'll wait for Momma Carolyn to provide all the details. :) Sharon
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
John Thomas's First Birthday
Aunt Sassy here-
We've received requests for John Thomas's first birthday pictures and Carolyn is busy with her Masters. Here is a little "taste" of my nephew's introduction to icing and cake (it was orange!!) but I'll wait for Momma Carolyn to provide all the details. :) Sharon
All the friends...
We've received requests for John Thomas's first birthday pictures and Carolyn is busy with her Masters. Here is a little "taste" of my nephew's introduction to icing and cake (it was orange!!) but I'll wait for Momma Carolyn to provide all the details. :) Sharon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!!!
You're doing a good job Auntie!
Post a Comment