Sharon here-
Sorry its taken so long to post the news..... SPENCER AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!
I am 10 weeks pregnant. We've seen the heart beat twice now and everything is where it should be. (it was the best Christmas present we could have asked for- we got the news on December 26!) We are planning for a baby end of August/first of September. We're thrilled and like anyone expecting for the first time, we're still in shock! It all seems like a dream.
Thanks for your continued happy thoughts and prayers over the next few months.
We'll keep you updated,
Sharon, Spencer and baby Witkin
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited! Being a parent is the MOST wonderful gift from God. I'm so glad you and Spencer are about to experience it!!!
i couldn't be happier for y'all!! you are in for a fun ride!! :)
Post a Comment