Sunday, February 10, 2008
Why I hate basketball
Ugh, Carolyn here. Clemson just lost to UNC in double overtime after having the lead the whole game. We were having a nice relaxing sunday evening and I was even thinking about going to bed early. Which I needed after the Valentines Ball last night. We had a great time, but stayed out much later than we are used to ( and of course John Thomas was up and wanting to play early this morning!) Then the game came on, we were doing awesome, gave us a glimmer of hope that we might beat UNC @ their home for the first time in 52 times (which the announcers kept on harping on). Then of course, with our inability to make free throws (and a little home cooking according to David) and we throw it away. Those Tigers sure do know how to play with our emotions! The problem is now, my heart is still beating fast and I am as awake as I have been all day! I did use some of the nervous energy to clean up a little, but so much for relaxing and going to bed early! Thanks Tigers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment