Monday, April 07, 2008

10 Random Things about ME

Okay, so I keep reading on other people's blogs about being "tagged". I was never officially tagged (probably because 1/2 of the blogs I read, the writer doesn't even know me), but I did read on one- "consider yourself tagged if you want to me tagged."

So for anyone else waiting to listed- go for it. Here are 10 random things about me:

1) The only two serious boyfriends I had were both tall (6 foot 4 and 6 foot 5) with black curly hair. Spencer is/was, of course, one. The other was a high school boyfriend.

2) Spencer and I discovered an almost perfect “Sharon day” yesterday: pie for breakfast (leftover from dinner the night before- I LOVE PIE!), beach nap, beach walk, an icecream cone and a sand-still-in-my-shoes, I-still-smell-like-sunscreen trip back home from Edisto. Pretty close to perfection!

3) My dream car was an Acura MDX. I wanted one for years and I wanted it to be my mommy car. I’m now really fine with the Toyota 4-Runner that will become mine later this summer- Spencer will drive the already-paid-for Maxima.

4) I get away with very little housework because I have such a fabulous husband: I’ve unloaded the dishwasher less than ½ a dozen times since Jan. 1, I haven’t folded a towel, sheet, tshirt or underwear in I-don’t-know-when, and I make it a point to not take out the garbage. (this is likely something that will change with Baby Witkin)

5) I spend more time blogging and emailing than I should.

6) I’ve kinda taken on my dad’s approach (which he took from the US Army) “Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the way.” I need to learn to be more of an Indian, though...… more of a go-with-the-flow kinda person. I think Baby Witkin, in turn, will become the CHIEF! :)

7) I can be a really good friend at times and there are times I’m not a really good friend. I’m glad I have really good friends that understand this!

8) I really like this quote that I saw on a road sign yesterday: “Everything works out in the end. If it doesn’t, it isn’t the end yet.”

9) I never knew how much I could love my sister’s little boy. He is the cutest, most wonderful little nephew EVER!

10) I regret every talk-back and disrespectful thing I ever said to my mom. She loved me even when I was a PIA and she is now one of my closet friends!!

No comments: