Sharon here...
Sorry its been so long since my last post. I've almost completely given up on Carolyn- SHE'S TOO BUSY! Not that I'm not busy, but my busy work is a little different than hers. :)
The Witkin's jumped right from Easter to a four-night visit with Spencer's dad and his family. Phl, Chris and Anna stayed with us last Thursday through Monday and we enjoyed having them down as much as they enjoyed not being in the middle of Cleveland snow. The weather was great Friday and Saturday but became overcast and windy Sunday and Monday. I think we kept them pretty busy while they were here so I hope the weather did not spoil their trip. We enjoyed having them with us and look forward to future visits when Baby Witkin arrives.
This week has crept by but I'm glad its finally Friday. Time for the Happy Friday dance!! :)
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment