Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Sharon here...

1- I should not have to "work" on Fridays because all I do is show up, think about the weekend and get paid for it. I want to leave work and head to the beach- its Memorial Day weekend and I can't wait to go to Edisto- but we had two upstate weddings in the last two weeks (leaving work early to get there in time for the rehearsal dinners) and I can't ask for another 1/2 day. UGH!

2- Maternity top ties... the ones that tie in the back. You have to make sure your tie is not tied long or it gets dangerously close when you go to the restroom.

3-We have no bed for Baby W to sleep in. Crib shopping is not going well. I know what I want but I can't find it for the price I want. We've seen a number of cribs we like that are 1) on backorder or 2) are no longer available. So why are they still up on the websites I'm searching on?! UGH!

4-Summer colds really stink. I've been fighting one all week.

Hmmm, that's about it. I have more thoughts about the weekend but thinking about it, unfortunately, doesn't make it come any sooner.

Happy Memorial Day! Enjoy the extra day of fun and sun!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

hey girls!! i tagged you---check out my blog for more details! :)