Had a dr's appointment today. It was very brief but all check-ups and opportunities to talk about our baby are exciting. :)
The baby's heart rate was lower than it was last time- a healthy lower but last time it was in the high 150's- low 160's. This time it was 138 which indicates a stronger possibility of a boy, if you believe the myth. So I'm here to tell you that although last time I thought it was a girl, today I think it could either be a girl OR a boy! ( he-he!!) We just don't know and I cannot wait to find out. Its funny how this baby is teaching us, even in utero, that he/she is definitely in charge.... that little stinker is keeping us guessing!
I'm now on a every two week appointment schedule. Next appointment- at 30 weeks- will be an ultrasound. :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment