I was tagged by Margaret a week or so ago and I've been very slack in responding:
7 Random Things about ME!
1-I climb into the sink to put my make-up on. Weird, but its as if I can't get close enough to the mirror.
2- I drink a combination of pineapple orange juice with a splash of mango every weekday morning. (it has replaced my typical diet coke)
3- The year after I graduated from Clemson and before I moved to Charleston was the most independent, self-serving year of my life. I learned a lot from trips along the way and although I'm generally a pretty dependent person ( "i dunno what do you think?" and not really wanting to spend a lot of time by myself), what independence I have came from that year and doing things on my own. I'm glad I lived in Florida and had a "just me" experience.
4- I buy this really cheap- like $.99- lipstick by NYC. Its a random brand they sell at the Rite Aid here in Beaufort. I buy the color Mocha and it stays on and lasts better than lipsticks 20 times as expensive!!
5- Its graduation time so I've been thinking about my own graduation..... my high school graduation was rained out- it was planned for the high school stadium- so we had to move it inside to the hot gym. We were limited to the number of family we could bring into the gym so some of my family stayed at home. :(
6- College graduation was a blast and we celebrated with a BBQ at the Esso Club. We had a dj, bbq to eat and beer to drink. Once the kegs were dry, we went next door to Explorers where the Tams were playing. My whole family was there and the families of my roommates- we had a ton of fun!!
7- I cannot stand being late- this doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but I try pretty dang hard to start getting ready in time to be on time.
Now, I'd like to tag Mary and Ana and anyone else who wants to share. It's always fun to read interesting things about the people you think you already know.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought I was the only one who sat in the sink to put on makeup!! I remember when I was 9 months pregnant with Emma Claire, our babysitter walked into my bathroom to ask me a question and about DIED when she saw my enormous self sitting in the sink putting on some mascara. I never thought it was that strange until I started asking around and found out that nobody else did it. :)
Sharon!! It's Megan Dugger...Vitre Ravenel sent me a link to your ADORABLE blog...1st let me say congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your little one! 2nd...I almost fell out of my chair when I read this - the sink for your make up and your diet cokes in the morning...I felt like I was back in our place in Amelia Island all over again!! I'd love to catch up!!
Post a Comment