Sunday, October 26, 2008

Michael's 2month Stats

We survived. Yes, we survived the dreaded two-month vaccination shots....

Michael did great and we were pretty impressed, too, with how well we did- that is, Spencer and me. Tough to watch little kiddo scream but it was quick.

Michael now weighs 10lbs, 3 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. He is in the 25% in both weight and height/length but is in the 50% in head circumference--meaning that brain of his is growing....

told you he was a smart one!! :)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm glad y'all survived the shots--I bawled at Grayson's 2 month appointment when he got his shots. He stopped crying after a couple of minutes and I sat there and sobbed for another 10 minutes. I think the nurses thought I was nuts! :)

Yay for the great growth!! He's bigger than EC was at her 2 month appointment---she was born at 6 lb 11 oz and at 2 months was 9 lb even. Michael has come a long way! Keep it up, sweet boy! :)

LP17 said...

Was there a doubt this little munchkin was going to be a genius? ;)