And my PERFECT little Christmas angel turned into a little-bit of a Mr. Fussy-pants that night. I think all the people, change in routine, etc. threw him off a little. Anyway, he worked himself up and in the end, this is how he spent the majority of his first Hazel Christmas:
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Hazel Christmas!
We had a wonderful time with the Hazel family this Christmas. We met in Brunson on Tuesday night and enjoyed a BBQ meal- prepared by Uncle Billy.







And my PERFECT little Christmas angel turned into a little-bit of a Mr. Fussy-pants that night. I think all the people, change in routine, etc. threw him off a little. Anyway, he worked himself up and in the end, this is how he spent the majority of his first Hazel Christmas:
And my PERFECT little Christmas angel turned into a little-bit of a Mr. Fussy-pants that night. I think all the people, change in routine, etc. threw him off a little. Anyway, he worked himself up and in the end, this is how he spent the majority of his first Hazel Christmas:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We did a barbecue in Brunson to celebrate Christmas with Brad's mom's family on the 20th! I guess it is a Brunson thing...
Post a Comment