Hey! That tag looks like it says "North Carolina Fraser Fir." Yes? It looks just like the one on the tree we picked up yesterday at the State Farmers Market! I got two...one the cutest little table topper ever for my upstairs. I haven't had so much fun picking out Christmas trees in a long time. There were so many people and so many trees. YAHHHHHH! And we got fresh collard greens & white sweet potatoes. Might as well while we were there! :)
1 comment:
Hey! That tag looks like it says "North Carolina Fraser Fir." Yes? It looks just like the one on the tree we picked up yesterday at the State Farmers Market! I got two...one the cutest little table topper ever for my upstairs. I haven't had so much fun picking out Christmas trees in a long time. There were so many people and so many trees. YAHHHHHH! And we got fresh collard greens & white sweet potatoes. Might as well while we were there! :)
Post a Comment