Monday, February 09, 2009

dude, they know I am a slacker!

In response to Sharon's question as to my excuse for the lack of blogging, well, ya'll know me by now right? Do I really need an excuse other that being me?? But seriously, as soon as I finish mopping (oh, there's an excuse, unlike my sister I don't have a cleaning lady!) and doing some homework (oh, there goes another one, a small thing called grad school!) and getting John Thomas's bag ready for school in the morning (darn it there goes another one!) I will post some cute pics of our trip the the circus last weekend! -Carolyn

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Really, sister?!?! You don't need to be so defensive.... I'm just giving you a hard time!!!
Love you,
:) Sharon

Caggiano-Ashby said...

sisterly love, ya'll are too funny (Jamie & I never give each other a hard time!) :)