Sharon here....Its HORRIBLE how long its been since I have posted.
Where has the time gone?
- Spencer and I went on our first weekend away, just the two of us (since Baby Michael, of course). We went to the Grove Park Inn and enjoyed dining, wining and each other! :)
- Mr. Michael developed a cold which turned into his first ear infection.:(
_ I've been busy doing some consulting work, which is great for me and our pocketbook!
_ Michael and I have enjoyed many playdates with baby friends and mommas.
_ I had Spencer and his office staff over for dinner and we enjoyed meeting the dentist (and his family) who purchased his practice.
_ We put our house on the market and have been cleaning like mad people!
_ And oh yeah, Spencer's been accepted to Wake Forest for a residency and we're moving to Winston-Salem this June!
WHOA! I'm tired recounting it all.
Promise to do better!
:) Sharon
PS- Carolyn, what's your excuse!??!
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment