We had a great visit with Granddad, Mum Mum and Aunt Anna. We went up for Anna's Confirmation.. I was Anna's Confirmation sponsor... but we enjoyed spending a few days prior to the service visiting.
Michael did well on the plane- his first airplane ride.
Michael met Sam the cat.
Ate from his daddy's (and his Aunt Anna's) old highchair.
Michael enjoyed playing with his Daddy's (and Aunt Anna's) old toys.
Lots of Loving time:
Spencer went to a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game with his dad on Friday night and we were happy to go out to dinner with Phil and Chris on Saturday night while Aunt Anna and a friend babysat.
How cute is my Michael in his pea coat?!?
The confirmation Mass was very nice. Anna had 87 confirmation candidates in her class so with those making their confirmation and their sponsors, we took up 1/2 the church. I am happy to be a small part of Anna's religious growth.
PS- I'm calling this dress my Holy Sacrament dress since I wore it both for Michael's baptism and Anna's confirmation! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment