And on Valentine's Day morning, I made pancakes and Michael opened gifts and Valentines. It's funny how much Valentine's Day has changed since Michael...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Valentine's Day
On the Friday before Valentine's Day, Michael decided to make Daddy ("Da")cookies. Well, I was the main baker but you can see he's such a good helper....





And on Valentine's Day morning, I made pancakes and Michael opened gifts and Valentines. It's funny how much Valentine's Day has changed since Michael...

And on Valentine's Day morning, I made pancakes and Michael opened gifts and Valentines. It's funny how much Valentine's Day has changed since Michael...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! I'm so glad you've posted some updates! I check your blog everyday to see if you have updated! I've missed you! Looks like you got a big snow in WS. Y'all look great! Hugs!!!!
Post a Comment