Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Catching-up...

So, here I am- over a month after I told you I would update you... but I'm finally here, just the same.

Here's what Michael's been up to:
Kindermusik and Tumbling Classes




Eating, Drinking and Cleaning-Up



Making girlfriends and riding "CHOO-CHOO" trains with our cousin. (he's been saying choo-coo CONSTANTLY!!





Now..
My goal is to try and update weekly. I'm not sure if anyone reads the blog anymore- other than my mom and sister who are constantly asking me when I'm going to update. But, if there are any other readers, hope you'll come back- at least every once in awhile for an update. :)

3 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

I read it!! He is so cute!!! And he's gotten so big. Hope all is well. Beaufort misses you!!!

Snyder Family said...

Keep posting! I'm reading too! Hugs!!!!!

Meredith and Thad said...

I read three! Love seeing your cute family.