Thursday, March 06, 2008
fast train to muu muu town
Carolyn here, I just wanted to let everyone know that regardless of how I look in the picture below, that John Thomas is not going to be a big brother anytime soon! wow, I think that is just the motivation that I need to get serious about getting back in shape! Of course, I could always just keep on going, I hear they need a new fat lady at the circus! sorry about not posting, between being sick and now having a bunch of school work due things have been crazy. We have also been knee deep in home stuff. We whacked the wall between the kitchen and den down and are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with the upstairs bath. I'll have to post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment