Sharon here....
I had a very good dr.'s appointment on Thursday and was able to hear baby Witkin's heart beat for the first time in 4 weeks. I am 17 weeks today. Since my last dr.'s appointment (at 12 weeks), I honestly haven't felt too pregnant. Okay, there is always the occasional tiredness, but I haven't gained the expected weight, my clothes still fit, maternity clothes look silly on me, and I can't feel this baby inside of me yet. Sure, there is a little "flicker" felt every once in awhile but you can't clearly know if that is a baby or just my body digesting food. Needless to say, I was anxious to know that yes, there is still a baby in there and that's what Thursday proved- YEAH!
And over the weekend did I finally begin "popping" out? Not really sure. Of course, Spencer and I can clearly tell; don't think anyone else can. My lower belly is tighter and my pants zip but sometimes have a hard time buttoning. I'm using the bella bands and I really like 'em. They help to stretch my regular pants until I really need maternity pants.
When I weighed in at the dr.'s office, I only gained a pound and my dr. wants me to "work on that." Would y'all please remind me of that when I'm as big as a house? No doubt my "Freshman 15" face will reappear here very soon! :)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had to drink Ensure to gain weight when prego w/Emma Claire---yucky but it worked! :)
Post a Comment