Sharon here...
I was just reading where a friend of a friend who has a 6 week old was finally getting around to ordering birth announcements. ARE YOU KIDDING? Michael just turned 12 weeks old and I still haven't decided on which birth announcments to send, which pictures to include and I cannot even begin to think when on earth I'd find the time to address all of those envelopes. I'm still knee deep in thank yous, sorting baby clothes and at some point I need to put up maternity clothes. And no matter what needs to be done, I always end up piling it, stacking it and putting it away for another time all to find more time to love my little boy. He is so much fun and I love him way more than I thought I could love anyone or anything!
I'm hoping some day soon I'll find some balance. Before I know it, it'll be Christmas which will bring a whole new list of to-dos.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment