Sharon here...
All's I have to say is (that's a quote straight from the mouth of my from-outside-of-Philly college roommate), that I understand how new moms either lose weight easily or gain weight without knowing it....
Before pregnancy and during pregnancy, I ate like clockwork. Breakfast, juice, mid-am snack, lunch (sometimes sensible, sometimes not), afternoon snack and early dinner. Today, I'm lucky if I eat lunch.... and sometimes its crap-- the easy to understand how one gains weight part. There is absolutely NO ROUTINE, at least for me, the mother. Now I can tell you the time Michael will eat next. And he's so dang routine, I could pretty much tell you the approximate time of his next needed diaper change (yes, he is VERY regular!). But when it comes to being able to schedule meal time or really ANYTHING, its a crapshoot. Forget the routine!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment