Monday, March 01, 2010

My #10

A friend, I'm a Nola Girl, did a little game where you go to your pictures on your computer and pick the 10th picture and post it. Here's mine---


Its funny! I have seen these pictures a million and half times- I love reliving the entire experience. But I have not paid that much attention to this picture before today. The next picture is of the three of us (seen below...) and I adore the first sight of my new little family- all three of us. This picture, though, is a wonderful look at my Michael- so alert just seconds after entering the world. The other picture, here-



you don't see his entire face.


Thanks for the opportunity to revist. Please, feel free to share your 10th picture, too! :)

1 comment:

I'maNolaGirl said...

How sweet! I love the whole family picture too! Thanks for playing along!