Thursday, September 11, 2008
9/11
David is out with friends and I am watching a thing on 9/11 on the history channel. I had forgotten how much time passes between the time the planes hit and the buildings collasped and how the whole island of Manhatten was engulfed in clouds of smoke and dust. It makes me sad, and it makes me angry. Angry because it is just 7 years later and we are about to have a presidental election and instead of talking about the real issues all we hear is politics as usual. I don't know what this country needs, I just know that I want my son to grow up in a better world. Anyway, back to blogging about our beautiful babies! I'm just praying that who ever becomes our next president has the wisdom to make the right decisions for the world they will live in. Carolyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hunter and I watched the same thing on the history channel,
and we thought that's it's amazing that so many people had their camcorders to record it,
Everyone remembers where they were on 9/11...I remember sitting on your bed watching ALL the news shows in disbelief. (I think you were brushing my hair :)
Miss you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment