On a whim, the Witkin's decided to go to Edisto for the weekend. I needed a change of scenery and well, I needed a change of routine. So we packed up approx. 1/2 of our house for the slightly over one hour, 2 night trip. :)
It was wonderful and 100% worth all the packing and still-needs-to-be-done unpacking. This momma got about an hour both mornings on the beach to soak up some sunshine and read a non-baby book. Daddy got to watch football, football and more football. (and as far as the topic of football goes, that's about all I'm going to say!!) And baby Michael got to see the beach for the first time. It was a beautiful and perfect family weekend!
3 comments:
So sweet!!! I love the family feet picture! :)
I love the feet picture too! We weren't far from you on IOP. We went with Hunter's family.
The family feet picture is very sweet. Good idea! I hope baby P likes the beach!
Post a Comment