Monday, September 15, 2008

Dentist-in-training

With thanks to Dr. and Mrs. Richard Alpert:

Anyone who says my baby was born with a silver spoon in his mouth is a liar...its a silver toothbrush!! :)

And, how smart is he? He's holding it all on his own and he, when this picture was taken, was onlt 3 1/2 weeks old! We've got a smart one!

1 comment:

isolada. by design said...

Hi! Of course I am loving the pictures of Michael! I thought I might be making a nuisance of myself commenting so I haven't for a few posts, but I'm here!

I know we've done this so I thought of Carolyn...

I've been "tagged" by a blogging friend. She was so excited about her first tag that of course I had to play along. I don't know how to reach Carolyn. You can share the note with her and if she'd like to chat about "6 random things about her," tell her to jump over to my site for the rules.

Hope you're doing GREAT!

Peace out...Ana