It snowed in Beaufort today! really can't you see it, the giant flakes just coming down and the yard being transformed into a winter wonderland? Not really, but it did snow, in fact it seemed to be coming down pretty good there for a while, but of course none of it stuck. You can kinda see a blurry spot in one of the pics that is a falling snowflake. But John Thomas did have a good time running around and I got him to try to stick out his tongue and "catch some snowflakes". Thanks to a Frosty movie Nana gave him when I said, look, it is snowing, he said, Snowman? No bud not enough snow for a snowman!!! The other day I told David that if it was going to be this cold here at least it could snow! I now amend my statement and say that if it is going to be this cold here at least it can snow and enough stick so my boy can make a snowman!! If not, give me back my 60 degrees!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
First Snow!
It snowed in Beaufort today! really can't you see it, the giant flakes just coming down and the yard being transformed into a winter wonderland? Not really, but it did snow, in fact it seemed to be coming down pretty good there for a while, but of course none of it stuck. You can kinda see a blurry spot in one of the pics that is a falling snowflake. But John Thomas did have a good time running around and I got him to try to stick out his tongue and "catch some snowflakes". Thanks to a Frosty movie Nana gave him when I said, look, it is snowing, he said, Snowman? No bud not enough snow for a snowman!!! The other day I told David that if it was going to be this cold here at least it could snow! I now amend my statement and say that if it is going to be this cold here at least it can snow and enough stick so my boy can make a snowman!! If not, give me back my 60 degrees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are cute!
Awwww. Looks like John Thomas enjoyed the snowflakes (and I did see them before you mentioned it!) even if he couldn't quite make the tiniest of snowmen. That smile is all that really matters in the end. Sweet pics, Carolyn!
Post a Comment