Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Late as usual!
Carolyn here, I know I am late updating ya'll on our Christmas adventures. I have to admit, for the past couple of years I have gotten into a funk the week between Christmas and New Years.If it was not for having to go to the grocery store and an eye doctor appt I don't think John Thomas or I would have gotten out of our PJs all day there for a couple of days. But a nice long weekend at Edisto got me out of my funk, and now the spring semester has started. This week is my "block week" where they make you go to your internship 5 days and week, then next week starts our normal schedule of internship mon & tues and school on wed, home on thurs and fri. Not quite sure what I'll do after graduation, but sure glad to know it is almost here! Anyway, hope you enjoy the following pics of our Christmas fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment