Sharon here-
1) Lunching with a friend and having a very well-behaved,happy 4month old in tow (I know... these days are numbered.)
2) Jamming to Five Way Friday while unloading the dishwasher (Ya know..Five Way Friday- the former band Exit 199 circa 1999... please, for the fun of it, comment below if you remember this SC college band.)
3) Polishing my beautiful silver napkin rings and dressing my kitchen table with non-Christmas mats and napkins. (and remembering the nice friends that gave me those napkin rings years ago.)
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure you'll have a lot more easy days with Michael...it's the 2nd child that gets you (ex. Thomas, your cute godson) :)
Shout out for Exit 199! Whoop Whoop! :)
I gotta say I rocked out a lot of my college to days to the Helmly Brothers/Exit 199/Five Way Friday.
Post a Comment