He-he!! :) Not to worry, he's now peacefully sleeping- away from his taunting mother.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
So bad, I know....
First, let me disclose that I was an older sister way before I was a mother.... only natural some of those big sister tendencies come out every once in awhile..... Michael is past the feeding strike and eats pretty well these days. But he does get distracted easily. I'll feed him a handful of spoonfuls at breakfast and when he's too busy playing with something to eat, I'll read the newspaper. Keeps both of us entertained and not frustrated. This morning, he started playing around so I took a second to read something in the paper. When I peeped up from the paper, he was leaning on the railing, falling asleep. So I grabbed the camera to try to capture but he'd wake each time the camera snapped.
I know, I'm so cruel.... so I had to take a video:
He-he!! :) Not to worry, he's now peacefully sleeping- away from his taunting mother.
He-he!! :) Not to worry, he's now peacefully sleeping- away from his taunting mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what an adorable video!!!!!!! i love it! :)
Post a Comment