Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I HATE Charter and Cookies!!!

Sharon here....I am so ticked at Charter Communications, our home internet provider!!! I came into work today and checked both my work and personal emails. Had a hard time getting into my charter account and did an on-line "chat" with a customer service rep. who told me to do this, try that, on and on. Nothing worked. Finally I called and spoke to someone who said the problem would be solved in 24 hours. 24 hours with no email???? That is SO ridiculous!!!! Why do I pay them money for crappy service?

Then one of the things she had me do was turn off my cookies. I hate cookies! I don't exactly understand them but once they are turned off, its hard to figure out how to turn them back on. Plus all my passwords, favorite email sites, anything related personally to me- ALL GONE!

Its been a stupid day and its only 1:00!

No comments: