No just kidding! Sharon here.....I LOVE that Carolyn is able to update y'all on this blog now. I've been an okay stand-in; sharing all of John Thomas's milestones as they happen, but Carolyn will be better. Now that she's a stay at home mom for the summer and finally has a computer at home, she'll be able to give JT updates first hand. Problem- not really problem- but part of being at home is being interrupted by our little mister-mister. She started sharing all her Hawaii pics and you-know-who got tired and needed attention.
So more of Hawaii to come later. In the meanwhile, I wanted to share some, too. It will be interesting with Carolyn and Sharon back and forth updates. Hope we're not confusing.
I went last night to toast a friend who is moving from Beaufort. Meredith Tuten and her husband Thad are moving back to Charleston.... and we are SO going to miss her. A group of us working on the Junior Service League have really bonded and enjoyed each other's company outside of our JSLB "work"- so much so that our wine drinking sometimes interfered with our League work (or visa versa!!!). Anyway, we gathered at Sea Island Wine and Gourmet for a yummy tapas dinner last night. Carson, Lisa, Dawn (and not pictured Angel and Beth) and I are going to miss ya, Meredith. Can't wait for our visit time in Charleston. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment