Sharon here....
My knee surgery is scheduled for next Thursday, July 5. Its an outpatient procedure and I'm scheduled for 7:00am. To put things into perspective, I had the same surgery on my left knee 16 years ago. I spent four days in the hospital... and now for the right knee I don't even have to spend the night. Amazing, huh?
I had a dr.'s appointment Wednesday and when, after the examine, he said I needed surgery, I said "what about next week?". If I have to have it done, I felt it better to go ahead and get it over with. : )
So, I've interrupted everyone's Fourth of July plans. Mom is coming to take care of me- I get sick every time I get "put under". I'm taking next Thursday off from work and playing Friday by ear. I'll be back up and well, not running, but hobbling that Monday. I have a busy week at work with a consultant in town all that week but then Spencer and I leave for vacation on the 13th. We're going to his grandmother's lake house in PA and we do a lot of relaxing- perfect for recuperation.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment