Monday, January 14, 2008

Kicking and Screaming

I start back to school tomorrow. I have to drive to Columbia tomorrow, then have my internship Wed and Thurs. And I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!! Cause this kid is just so STINKING CUTE!!! I have loved being home with him full time the past couple of weeks. He is just so much fun right now! He keeps doing the cutest things, like climb into the cabinet at the beachhouse, or walk around the house with my shoes on his hands and try to pick up things and get mad that he can't, throw a little fit, then try again! He is saying more and more words, most recently being nana (banana, which he would eat nothing else all day if I let him) and quack quack (so so cute!) And he is just growing and changing so much every day, and I hate that I am missing out on being with him everyday. But I remind myself that really, I am a better mommy when I have my own outlet, and I really do enjoy my classes when I get there, and I believe in the work that they do at the agency where I am doing my internship and really feel like I am helping others. And I am 1/2 way through with the program, and I can't quit now! I know it will be okay, but for right now I am going to have my little temper tantrum and kick and scream!















No comments: