Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Santa Came!



We were late, like really late, for Mass Christmas Eve. Which I was really upset about, but it was hard leaving David's family when we don't see them that often. Anyway, by the time that Santa was finished, it was late and midnight mass from the vatican (am I spelling that right? it looks funny) was on TV. The pope had a really good homily (that's the sermom for any baptists reading this). The basic message was that the people of Jesus's time were awaiting the messiah, but yet when he came they did not make any room for him and he was born in a barn ( I wonder if he was always leaving the door open, hehe) anyway, just like the Jews then, we don't make room for Jesus in our lives like we should. I know that I don't as much as I should! I know that is one thing I am going to be working on this year! So I am glad I caught that and felt a little bit better about being so late to church!

No comments: