Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Over the river and thru the woods


David and I did our usual Christmas across the state this year. We started in Brunson for Hazel family Christmas, then to Camden for Christmas with David's family, then home for Christmas Eve mass, dinner at Sharon's, then Santa at our house, then Walterboro Christmas day, then back home, then Columbia for Hamburger Christmas, then a quick visit to David's cousin in Lugoff, then to the beach for New Years! Good thing I don't start back to school/internship for a couple more weeks so I'll have time to recoup/catch up on the laundry! John Thomas was so much fun this Christmas! I know everyone makes a big deal out of a baby's first Christmas, and where as last year was special, he really didn't know what was going on. It was so great to see him doing so many different things this year! For example, playing with his cousin William!

No comments: