Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Time!

My mom left today...:( As excited as we are to begin our family adventure together- just the three of us- I have to admit there is a little fear of the unknown. I know there will be little that either I won't be able to figure out on my own or a phone call to my mom, or sister, won't resolve.

For her last night here, Momma cooked a roast and we had a nice family dinner.



Carolyn, Sharon and the boys!

For the first time ever, our family is more male than female.... I'm sure Daddy never thought he'd see the day!

THE WHOLE HAZEL FAMILY PLUS!!

And then there were three!

2 comments:

isolada. by design said...

The very best family pictures! Awesome!

The Roberts Family said...

Sharon (& Spencer),
Congratulations on Baby Michael...he is precious!! I am looking forward to seeing many more posts of John Thomas and Michael. Thanks for being a great blogger as I don't feel so far away! You have a beautiful family!
Love, Robin and John Roberts