Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our bags are packed- at least for me and baby...

With all of this preparation and WAITING, I think Spencer and I are going to get away for a few days. Not far- just to Edisto- but we can never be too ready. If I begin labor in Ediso, I don't want to go back to the house to get our bags, passing the hospital, and back around again. So, here we are...

Hanging is both a white gown for Baby W- good for either sex- and also the outfit Spencer wore when he came home from the hospital. Yes, I am bringing both and want to have options. Black cotton-comfy dress, too, for me, bags packed with necessities for both of us, and the Boppy.

I told Spencer it'd be a good idea for him to have an extra set of clothes in his car in case I went into labor while he was at work... he wouldn't have to go to the house to change before meeting me at the hospital. He looked at me like I had two heads and I was smoking crack- whatever!

2 comments:

Melissa W. said...

don't forget shampoo for you! I forgot it when I packed my bag ;)
Melissa
mottiemel@aol.com

Nicole Frost Gardner said...

Eveything is so pretty! From clothes to crib! I'm so happy for you and Spencer :)

Hey Slacker Carolyn...I'd like to see some pics of John Thomas :) Love you :)