Saturday, August 23, 2008

John Thomas is not a baby anymore and also, boobs

Hi, it is a very sad day here at the DeBruhl's... John Thomas has figured out how to climb out of his crib!!! I put him down for his nap and went downstairs and heard his voice and thought, that doesn't sound like it is over the monitor, and sure enough, he was standing at the top of the stairs!!! I don't know what to do, get one of those crib tent things, go ahead and convert his crib? Plus, now I am not going to be able to trust that he is safe when I put him down. Glad Sharon had Michael so that I can get some baby loving when I want it, I have a little boy on my hands here! Also, now that Sharon's milk is in her boobs are bigger than mine!! That hasn't happened since I hit puberty!! HEHE! Carolyn

1 comment:

Caggiano-Ashby said...

Carolyn, you're too funny!
good luck with the crib, the barry's had to get a tent for Ella Grace
mary