Thursday, August 14, 2008

Special Delivery!

About a year or so ago I made contact with my former youth group director from our tiny little church in Walterboro. There are not many Catholic youth in Walterboro and Tim and Ana are special people, so it's no wonder they were important people to me during my teenage years. They now live in NC and Ana are are email/blogging friends.

She's recently taken on sewing and is really very good. I guess it proves that she's a good enough friend/I know her well when I suggestively hinted/asked if she was up for sewing challenge- what did she think about making a baby sling.....

Well, she was all ready for the challenge. She asked me to send her specific measurements, to pick out fabrics and look what I got in the mail yesterday:



It's beautiful! Although I hope Baby W doesn't make Ana's stuffed bear-used here to show the holding capacity- jealous! I think it will look beautiful with the brown in the Fall! FUN STUFF!

1 comment:

isolada. by design said...

I'm really glad you like it. And I love the fabric you picked! This was a fun project for me and I was tickled to be able to make a little something for you and Baby W, you, too, a special person to my life.