Tonight was one of those nights which unfortunately only happen every once in awhile... Spencer, Michael and I went for a long walk around 5pm. We came home, fed Michael on the porch, enjoyed a glass of wine, some nibbles, the spring weather, some good music, and each other's company. I warmed up leftovers and we had a nice and easy, enjoyable evening. Wish we had more low-key, fun nights like tonight.
Friday, April 17, 2009
A good night!
Tonight was one of those nights which unfortunately only happen every once in awhile... Spencer, Michael and I went for a long walk around 5pm. We came home, fed Michael on the porch, enjoyed a glass of wine, some nibbles, the spring weather, some good music, and each other's company. I warmed up leftovers and we had a nice and easy, enjoyable evening. Wish we had more low-key, fun nights like tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds great!!!
hunter took the boys camping with scouts, they were so excited, I was excited to have a quiet house...:)
Post a Comment