I cannot believe how quickly my baby is growing up!!! I know everyone tells you it happens in an instant but really, I didn't think it would happen all at once.
Michael begain rocking on all fours last week and scooting. Over the weekend, he made his first crawl-like moves. As of Tuesday, he was clearing the room, full-fledged crawling. Today, as I was sitting indian-style on the floor, he pulled up onto his knees on my leg... giggling the entire time... like he knew he really accomplished something. I could tell he wanted to move up more but there was nothing else in the room to pull-up on- our couch is a little higher than a normal size couch.
So I got the foot rest from the loveseat in our bedroom and up he moved.. from his knees on my leg to pulling his feet underneath him and standing and holding onto the footrest.
I called Spencer to tell him and he said its a sign he's going to be a terrific athlete!
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment