Thursday, April 09, 2009

saying good bye to an old friend


finally, now that I have completely given up on getting any more school work tonight, I just want to say that I am not quite sure what do do with my thursday nights from 10-11 as for the last 15 years I have spent that time glued to the TV. I remember that being the one night I was allowed to stay up until 11 in high school and freshman year at Clemson getting ready to go out during the commercials (maybe my GPA that year had something to do with me going out at 11 pm on thurday nights, huh?) and David and I both crying when Dr Pratt dies. It really was one of the best shows on TV and I for one was not ready to see it end. The new Cop show that is coming on in its place looks ok, but is no ER! Wow, I've posted 3 times in one night, does that make up for my non-blogging for so long! 2 more weeks of school left (that is if I ever finsh these last two assignments!) -Carolyn

1 comment:

Caggiano-Ashby said...

I watched Harper's Island. It's good!