Spencer and his assistant basketball coach Buddy, Joseph, DJ, Brandon and Dereck.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
How cute?!
There is something about this age of boys... maybe its because you know they're getting ready to turn into smelly teenagers who will likely spend the next ten years without much of a care in this world except for sports and later girls. I don't know. But this group of boys truly appreciated Spencer's time- at least the cards their mothers bought Spencer say they appreciated it :)- and it was fun to see and experience. For the awards and pizza night, at our local Pizza Inn, only a few kids came, but aren't they cute!?
Spencer and his assistant basketball coach Buddy, Joseph, DJ, Brandon and Dereck.
Spencer and his assistant basketball coach Buddy, Joseph, DJ, Brandon and Dereck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are right about the 10 yr. old part! I think everyday, in 10 more years, my Spencer will be all grown up! It's so sad to think!!! He likes bball, too.
I hope to post pictures soon!
Post a Comment