Michael has officially begun Easter Egg Hunting season. I've tried to explain to him the Easter Bunny, eggs, hunting, candy and Jesus but he says, "Momma, I'm so confused. What do the Easter Bunny and Jesus have to do with one another?" I told him when he was older, I'd explain a little more. In the meanwhile, I need him to smile and look pretty for pictures. Guess by the expression and well, his attentiveness, he's still pretty confused by it all.
From this morning:
With our friend Jackson. Jackson is more interested in his momma's keys and Michael would rather eat a leaf.
With our friend Mackie and the Easter Bunny.
We tried a photo shoot with John Thomas... this is what we got:
I think this last one is the best- even though they're both not looking at the camera. Carolyn, do you have any better?
1 comment:
These are sweet. I saw a good one of you and Carolyn with the boys that one of Carolyn's friends posted on Facebook. It was a cute one! :)
Post a Comment